In Light Of The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak, The Law Office of Robert J. Varga Has Made The Decision To Temporarily Restrict In-Person Office Consultation Until At Least March 29, 2020.
We Will Remain Open And Fully Functional, But Oftentimes Staff May Be Operating Remotely.
In Order To Reduce The Potential Exposure And Spread Of Coronavirus, The Law Office of Robert J. Varga Will Be Immediately Implementing The Following Protocols Until At Least March 29, 2020:
1) All In Person Client/Prospective Client Meetings And Visitations Will Be Suspended. Instead Of In-Person Meetings Teleconferences Will Be Scheduled As Needed;
2) In Accordance With Recent Orders Issued By The Lake Superior Courts And The Supreme Court Of Indiana, We Will Be Resetting Most Court Hearings And/Or Requesting To Participate In Said Hearings Via Teleconference; And
3) We Would Like To Remind All Clients And Prospective Clients That Even Though Our Office Remains Open And Fully Functional, The Same May Not Be True For Government Offices And Other Business Entities That We Work With On A Regular Basis.
As Such, We Appreciate In Advance Your Patience As We Navigate Through These Uncertain Times.
As Always We Will Continue To Give Our Utmost Effort In Your Representation. Thank You For Your Patience, Cooperation, and Understanding.
- If you or a loved one faces criminal charges in Northwest Indiana, the consequences can be severe. Whether you need a lawyer for DUI defense or you face a more serious violent crime or drug charge, the outcome of your case can impact your family and your future. The most important decision you make is the attorney you select to represent you, but finding the right criminal defense attorney can be challenging. We help people and families in Northwest Indiana with all felonies and misdemeanors. You may have received marketing materials from several lawyers who are eager to take your case.
- Here are five important questions that will help you narrow the field:
- Is the lawyer experienced?
- Does the lawyer focus on criminal defense?
- Has the lawyer established a significant record of successfully representing individuals in misdemeanor and felony cases?
- Has the lawyer taken cases to trial and won, or does he or she tend to settle cases even when it may not be in a client’s best interest?
- Will the lawyer who is featured in the marketing material handle your case or will someone who is less experienced handle it?
- At the office of Robert J. Varga, Attorney at Law, I aggressively protect my clients’ rights en route to achieving the best possible outcome, which is our top priority. I work hard to bring my cases to an efficient and successful resolution, and I have years of litigation experience in taking the tough cases to trial.
- I also am an experienced personal injury lawyer. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, I can advocate on your behalf to recover compensation for lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering and more. No matter how often they say they do, insurance companies do not always look out for your best interests. Put an experienced personal injury attorney on your side.
- Having established my firm in 2002, I have fought for my clients as a litigator and trial attorney throughout Northwest Indiana. By aggressively defending my clients’ rights, I am committed to getting the best possible result in each and every case I handle.