CDL Offenses Lawyer
- If you drive a vehicle for a living, getting ticketed for a moving violation can mean the loss of your commercial driver's license (CDL) and the end of your job, even if you are driving your own vehicle at the time.
- The consequences are too important to go to court without an experienced attorney at your side. At the office of Robert J. Varga, Attorney at Law, I help truckers and other CDL holders fight traffic violations they received while driving in northwest Indiana. Whether you face a speeding violation or drunk driving charges, I will work to keep your record clean so it does not impact your employment.
- Don't wait until it is too late to save your license. The threat of a suspended license must be acted upon quickly. There is a small window of opportunity to enlist the services of an experienced Hammond lawyer who can help you hold onto your commercial license.
Munster Commercial Driver's License Attorney
- The loss of a driver's license can ruin an individual's life by taking away his or her livelihood. An important factor in these cases is working with a lawyer who has established a strong familiarity and presence within the local court system. I have practiced law in Indiana for more than 15 years, and have established just such a relationship with court personnel throughout northwest Indiana.
- Many CDL holders stopped in Indiana are from other states. If you live in a different state and were ticketed while driving through northwest Indiana, I will attend your hearing on your behalf and negotiate for the best possible settlement given the facts of your case. I will make court appearances and keep you apprised of the status of your case. I often resolve matters to my clients' satisfaction without requiring them to return to the state.
- If you are looking for an experienced Gary CDL offenses attorney, contact our firm. We offer free initial consultations and accept credit cards.