Munster Weapons Charges Lawyer
- Handgun and firearms charges are serious matters. Oftentimes, these charges accompany broader criminal charges and enhance the charges a person faces.
- If you have been arrested on a handgun or weapons charge, you need straight answers from an experienced Munster weapons charges attorney. At the Munster, Indiana, office of Robert J. Varga, Attorney at Law, I provide aggressive and thorough defense against the full range of firearm and weapons offenses, including:
- Unlawful possession of a firearm
- Use of a deadly weapon
- Unlawful disposition of a firearm
- Possession of illegal firearms
Armed Robbery Defense Attorney For Hammond, Gary And East Chicago
- State and federal weapons possession laws are extensive and complex. Your case â€” or that of a family member â€” demands insightful, decisive and passionate intervention by a lawyer who knows his way around a courtroom.
- Whenever a person is carrying a firearm during the commission of a crime, the criminal penalties he or she faces may be dramatically enhanced. Even if no person is harmed, the commission of a crime with the use of a gun can lead to a significant period of incarceration.
- There are several major mistakes to avoid after you have been arrested. One is talking to federal agents or police without an attorney present. The other is hiring a lawyer who claims to have the proven ability to handle serious criminal cases but rarely or never takes them all the way through trial. During my 19 years of practicing criminal law in northwestern Indiana, I have defended numerous individuals against weapons charges and weapons-enhanced charges.
- When your freedom is on the line as a result of gun charges, put your defense in the hands of an experienced criminal defense lawyer. Call 219-836-0222 or email me to schedule a free initial consultation.