Munster Sexual Assault Lawyer
- The negative public stigma related to sexual offenses makes it challenging to get the fair criminal process you deserve. Prosecutors pursue charges with great force because of the public perception of these cases. It is imperative that you have an experienced sex crimes defense lawyer to combat these serious charges.
- At the law office of Robert J. Varga, Attorney at Law, in Munster, Indiana, I understand how sex crime accusations are made and how to defend against them. Because aggressive litigation is all I do, I am able to focus on every aspect of the law in this area.
Rape Attorney Serving Hammond, East Chicago And Northwest Indiana
- I can represent you against a wide variety of sex charges, including:
- Aggravated sexual assault
- Criminal sexual contact
- Failure to register as a sex offender
- Internet sex crimes
- Even if you have only been questioned about possible involvement in a rape or other sex crime, it is important to contact a lawyer. Police are always working to build a case against you. You need to consult with an attorney who will protect your rights.
- Once you select me to represent you, I conduct my own investigation to build your defense. I review the state's case against you thoroughly. I speak with and evaluate witnesses to determine the credibility of their statements, as well as investigate the conduct of the police as they obtained statements from alleged victims and witnesses.
- The most important distinction between me and many other Indiana criminal defense lawyers is that I will take your case to trial if it is in your best interest. Too often, attorneys jump at the first plea deal they receive so they can close one client's case and get on to another one.
- I am experienced in negotiating with prosecutors and work to get charges reduced when it makes sense. Given the serious long-term ramifications of having any felony conviction on your record, it is important to speak to an experienced and skilled criminal trial attorney as soon as possible.
- If you have questions about the charges you face and the options you have, I offer a free initial consultation. Contact us to schedule an appointment with an experienced Munster sexual assault attorney.